Rice flour can be used as a feed additive for use in animal feed as a part of which, for better assimilation by animals, various additives are also included to increase digestibility and soften the raw material itself. The composition of rice flour, in which green tea is used as an emollient, is approximately the following:
- chelating agent – from 10 to 20% depending on the quality of processing;
- hydrolyzing agent – from 5 to 18%;
- dry husk of rice grains with a maximum moisture content of up to 15%;
- other impurities and useful trace elements for inclusion in animal feed.
Whole or ground rice husk itself, which is the most important natural source for supplying animals with silicon dioxide, has an extremely low degree of digestibility. At the same time, indigestible or hardly digestible components are necessary in animal feeding, the presence of which has a beneficial effect on the overall digestion process. The most appropriate solution in the form of a feed additive from rice flour is a feed mixture for non-productive or farm animals, which has a high degree of solubility in water, and, accordingly, the availability of silicon dioxide for assimilation by the animal’s body. Such flour is obtained by mechanical and chemical processing of rice husks, therefore, such rice flour is relatively inexpensive and can be freely used on an industrial scale.
Buy rice flour large and small wholesale
The ExportGrain group of companies, working only with trusted suppliers and manufacturers, offers small and large wholesale deliveries of rice flour for your needs and goals. Our managers will help in collecting and organizing the supply of cargo of vegetable raw materials of any complexity both throughout the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan, and, if necessary, to any foreign country in a way convenient for you. A full package of accompanying documents prepared for the cargo upon your request will allow you not to worry that at any of the stages of delivery there will be problems with regulatory organizations.
The main advantages of our service over competitors:
- we offer various payment options – cash, cashless, postpay and prepayment for regular customers;
- Convenient and prompt delivery to your address;
- prefabricated orders of any volume and complexity, regardless of the quantity and quality of the selected raw materials, as well as the complexity of delivery;
- only trusted suppliers – we guarantee the quality of the goods.
Contact our manager by leaving a request on the website or by calling the phone number indicated on it. We are sure that we can fulfill the order of any complexity, regardless of the tasks assigned to us!